Landsun Health Services Center
Long-Term Care Facility
Landsun Health Services Center is an intermediate and skilled level nursing care environment offering long-term care. Our long-term care is provided in a self-contained living area with activity and dining area. In addition, the facility provides preventative health services, rehabilitative therapy, and recuperative nursing.
- Private & semi-private rooms
- Three meals daily and snacks
- Lounges and garden area allowing for visiting and resting with friends and family members
- Licensed beauty shop
- Planned program of activities
- Long-term care insurance billing
- Flat linen and personal laundry service
At Landsun Health Care Services Center, our care team looks at the quality of life issues that meet both medical, social, and spiritual needs.
- Restorative nursing
- Physical/occupational therapy
- Social services
- Full-time Chaplain
So Contact us today! Call and plan a visit to our campus.
Donations can now be accepted online. Click the 'DONATE NOW' button to donate today!